Shocknawe.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocknawe.net

PS3 SOCOM:CONFRONTATION ONLINE GAMING TEAM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jan 24th saturday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[S&A]Asylum

Jan 24th saturday Empty
PostSubject: Jan 24th saturday   Jan 24th saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:58 am

Whos loggin on, i will not be on tonight.. have to take care of some business if you know what i mean. Razz bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
[S&A]MackDaKnife

Jan 24th saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th saturday   Jan 24th saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:58 pm

That sounds like more fun than socom....

Killuminati n family are coming over my house so if we play, it will be on my account and we'll just alternate games.

Man, I really lost my cool last night on SOCOM, some dudes just kept mocking my name the whole game and intermission and then taunting me, seriously taunting me adn I didnt say shit until about 20 minutes into I almost lost it, so then they started on Mauie and that he's a dumb ass and goes to a crappy college (FSU - which is a good school) and on and on. None of which is true as Mauie was the MVP for the game lol and FSU is a great school. I am not sure if he is on probabtion still but he stayed real cool and ignored em - showed me his maturity and frankly I respect that.
Back to top Go down
[S&A]SWIFTHAWK
Admin

Jan 24th saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th saturday   Jan 24th saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Still out of Milwaukee, won't be online tonight.

Good to hear Mauie kept his cool in game, we'll see you guys Sunday night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shocknawe.net
[S&A]Wallender

[S&A]Wallender

Jan 24th saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th saturday   Jan 24th saturday I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:51 pm

mauie.. i wish i went to FSU.. huge football fan!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jan 24th saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan 24th saturday   Jan 24th saturday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jan 24th saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shocknawe.net :: REPORT PLAYTIMES-
Jump to: